- The evolving global research and IP landscape of antibody-drug conjugates.
- Unique challenges of developing ADC therapeutics.
- The competitive landscape and complex patent claims for related technologies.
- Strategies for a comprehensive IP search to inform investment and protect your innovations.
- Insights into how CAS content and solutions can enable innovators and IP professionals.
Antibody-drug conjugates: Using IP and R&D trends to inform innovation
Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) are among the most promising drug classes in oncology. The ADC research landscape is rapidly evolving, driven by advancements in antibody engineering, linker technology, payload development and diversification, and more. These new innovations are reshaping the promise of ADCs.. However, they also present challenges for innovators and drug developers seeking to understand the complex and competitive intellectual property (IP) landscape.
In this webinar, experts will explore the latest trends in ADC innovation and the complications of understanding the IP landscape in this area. They will highlight the critical importance of staying up to date with evolving R&D trends and patent filings to determine freedom to operate, protect complex innovations, and maximize ROI.