Here is an example of what a full text options page could look like for non-patent documents:
- Full-text options are categorized in three convenient groupings
- Blue checkmark confirms availability of the document.
- Bibliographic information is included with the document title.
Your organization's document resources
- Your organization can customize these links, providing access to your library's digital resources
- See also In-house Link Formats
Web-based document resources
- These links point to the article at the publisher or subscription agent's website. You or your institution may need to have a subscription with the publisher in order to view the full text.
Fee-based document services
- Use these links to either buy an electronic copy of the article (when available) or order a paper copy through a document delivery service