Here is an example of what the CAS Full Text Options page could look like for non-patent documents:
(1) References can be sent to a colleague via email by clicking this link.
(2) Full-text options are categorized in three convenient groupings.
(3) Blue checkmark confirms availability of the document.
(4) Bibliographic information is included with the document title.
(5) Your organization's library can customize these links, providing access to your library's digital resources.
(6) These links point to the article at the publisher or subscription agent's website. You or your institution may need to have a subscription with the publisher in order to view the full text.
(7) Use these links to either buy an electronic copy of the article (when available) or order a paper copy through a document delivery service.