These on-demand SciFindern training resources are short, targeted materials, organized by search type.
- SciFindern FAQ
- SciFindern Key Features flyer (PDF)
- SciFindern System Requirements and Recommendations
- Structure Searching in SciFindern : draw, upload, and perform exact, substructure, and similarity searches (*)
- ChemDoodle Structure Search in SciFindern : touchscreen-capable structure drawing (*)
- Markush Searching in SciFindern : results are patent references displaying the assembled Markush structures.(*)
- *NEW* Retrosynthesis Planning in SciFindern : Clearly see and evaluate full synthetic pathways, source evidence, estimated yields, pricing, and supplier availability.
- Reaction Search and Scheme View in SciFindern : search results are grouped by scheme. (*)
- Using MethodsNow Synthesis in SciFindern : obtaining step by step procedures and protocols.(*)
- Keyword Searching and Relevancy Ranking in SciFindern : autosuggest search, and results ranked by relevancy. (*)
- Citation Maps from Reference Searches in SciFindern : backwards and forward citations, and color-coded relevance ranking. (*)
- Searching in SciFindern Using Multiple Browser Tabs : perform multiple searches and retain your original query. (*)
- Saving and Filtering Searches in SciFindern with Live Search History : saving searches and filtering past searches. (*)
- Using PatentPak® in SciFindern : viewing full-text patents from 30 major patent offices. (*)