CAS provides accurate and authoritative chemistry content, curated and quality-controlled by hundreds of Ph.D. scientists from around the world. CAS content covers all disclosed chemistry and related science from thousands of journals and 64 patent authorities, as well as reputable Web sources, dissertations, books, conference proceedings, chemical suppliers, and more.
- CAS REGISTRYSM - with more than 188 million small molecules, is the gold standard for chemical substance information, including chemical structures, names, predicted and experimental properties, tags, and spectra
- CAS References - includes more than 56 million records from the early 1800s to the present
- CAS Reactions - our chemical reaction database, includes more than 139 million reactions and synthetic preparations
- CAS Chemical Supplier Insights - provides access to millions of commercially available chemicals from hundreds of suppliers
- CIN® - Chemical Industry Notes covers more than 1.7 million worldwide chemical business news citations from 1974 to the present
- CAS Markush - this structure searchable database includes more than 1.3 million generic Markush structures
We also have expert staff researchers to help you locate the information you need.