Almost There! We Just Need to Activate Your ChemDraw/SciFinder Connection.
It looks like you are using a proxy. We just need one quick piece of information. It will only take a few seconds.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to access SciFinder® as you would normally when using your institution's proxy and go to a SciFinder Explore page.
2. Once viewing an Explore page, copy the SciFinder proxy access URL shown in the address bar. This URL contains the information we need to activate the Search SciFinder feature for you.
(Note: There are several URL solutions but this is our recommended approach.If you have trouble with this, your library website or science librarian can help you.)
3. Return to ChemDraw and click on the Search SciFinder button to re-initiate your search.
4. Click on the Proxy Settings button to begin the one-time proxy connection set-up.
5. Paste the URL you copied or obtained in Step 2 and then click OK to finish.
6. Lastly, click OK in the Search SciFinder dialogue box to complete your search and you are on your way!
Note: Your Proxy Settings will be retained in ChemDraw for future use.
If you have additional issues or questions please contact the CAS Customer Center.