These on-demand SciFindern training resources are short, targeted materials, organized by search type.
- SciFindern FAQ
- Quick Reference Guide
- Managing Search History -saving and filtering search results
- Search in Multiple Browser Tabs - perform multiple searches and retain original query
- Working with Search Results
- Migrating Alerts and Saved Results from SciFinder
- Forgot User Name or Password?
- SciFindern System Requirements and Recommendations
- Tips for Searching Substances in SciFindern (recorded webinar)
- Step by Step Help for Finding Substances
- Structure Searching in SciFindern : draw, upload, and perform exact, substructure, and similarity searches
- ChemDoodle Structure Search in SciFindern : touchscreen-capable structure drawing
- Finding Polymers in SciFindern (recorded webinar)
- Finding Substance Properties and Spectra (recorded webinar)
- Tips for Reaction Searching in SciFindern (recorded webinar)
- Reaction Search and Scheme View in SciFindern : search results are grouped by scheme.
- Retrosynthesis Planning in SciFindern : Clearly see and evaluate full synthetic pathways, source evidence, estimated yields, pricing, and supplier availability.
- Using MethodsNow Synthesis in SciFindern : obtaining step by step procedures and protocols.
- Step by Step Help for Finding Reactions
- Tips for Reference Searching in SciFindern (recorded webinar)
- Searching for Authors and Organization Information (recorded webinar)
- Keyword Searching and Relevancy Ranking in SciFindern : autosuggest search, and results ranked by relevancy.
- Citation Maps from Reference Searches in SciFindern : backwards and forward citations, and color-coded relevance ranking.
- Step by Step Guide for Reference Searching
- Using PatentPak® in SciFindern : viewing full-text patents from major patent offices.
- Markush Search - based on structure queries
- Tips for Assessing the IP Landscape in SciFindern (recorded webinar)
- Step by Step Guide for Using PatentPak in SciFindern
- Biosequence Searching in SciFindern (recorded webinar)
- Find biosequences
- Work with biosequences search results
- Visualize biosequence search results (Bioscape)
- View related patent data including references