Using Patent Analytics to Fuel Innovation
R&D-focused organizations and IP experts throughout the innovation lifecycle need access to complete, precise, and reliable information to make data-driven decisions, mitigate risk, and expand confidently into new spaces.
In this recording, CAS staff and a panel of industry experts explore trends in patent analytics and innovation, including:
- - Perspectives on how organizations are improving decision making with IP insights
- - A look at the biggest challenges facing today’s IP experts and how the industry is shifting to prepare for future trends
- - Insights on advancements in technology in the IP space (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, etc.).
- Gerben Gieling - IP Specialist, Synthon B.V.
- Anne Jones - Senior Customer Success Specialist, CAS
- Frédérique Klein - Patent Information Professional, DSM
- Aalt van de Kuilen - Patent Information Professional, Patent Information Services B.V.
- Matthew McBride - Director, IP Services, CAS