CAS provides accurate and authoritative chemistry content, curated and quality-controlled by hundreds of Ph.D. scientists from around the world. CAS content covers all disclosed chemistry and related science from thousands of journals and 63 patent authorities, as well as reputable Web sources, dissertations, books, conference proceedings, chemical suppliers and more.
Our information products, including SciFinder® and STN®, are powerful and convenient ways to access the content CAS uses to create the following databases:
- CAS REGISTRYSM - with more than 101 million small molecules (view latest numbers), is the gold standard for chemical substance information, including chemical structures, names, predicted and experimental properties, tags, and spectra
- CAplusSM - includes more than 41 million records from the early 1800s to the present
- CASREACT® - our chemical reaction database, includes more than 80.6 million reactions and synthetic preparations
- CHEMCATS® - provides access to more than 102 million commercially available chemicals from 880 suppliers
- CHEMLIST® - our worldwide regulated chemicals database contains more than 344,000 substances
- CIN® - Chemical Industry Notes covers more than 1.7 million worldwide chemical business news citations from 1974 to the present
- MARPAT® - this structure searchable database includes more than 1,086,000 generic Markush structures
We also have expert staff researchers
to help you locate the information you need.