Join us at our upcoming webinars to learn more about SciFinderⁿ and other CAS products and services.
Who wrote that? - Searching for authors and organizations using SciFindern
Date: September 30, 2020
As you race towards the finish line in the development of your latest innovation, you must keep your eye on the activities of your competitors and potential technology partners. Being able to quickly identify and aggregate the research, the researchers, and IP of these organization is essential.
SciFindern, the newest and most advanced offering in the SciFinder® family, empowers you to quickly find the most relevant, actionable answers that advance your research forward. Whether you already using SciFinder-n or considering making the switch, this webinar will help improve your search effectiveness, allowing you to save time, be more creative, and increase confidence in your decision making.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- frame effective author/inventor name queries as well as search for specific organizations
- mine the vast collection of citation data in SciFindern to identify seminal research as measured by how frequently it is cited
- utilize alternative bibliographic search techniques such as journal citation and patent numbers
Times (all times US Eastern Daylight Time)
- 4am - 4:45am ET - Register
- 10am - 10:45am ET - Register
- 4pm - 4:45pm ET - Register
- 9pm - 9:45pm ET - Register