What's New in the Web Version of SciFinder - September 2012
New SciFinder® Features Help Scientists Increase Productivity (September 2012)
The latest update improves precision and evaluation of reaction answer sets, and allows easier collaboration with other SciFinder users
More Precise Reaction Answer Sets
A new default role (reactant) assigned to substances or fragments to the left of the reaction arrow improves the precision of reaction searches. (The former default role of reactant/reagent is still an option).
Group Reaction Answers by Transformation
- Quickly evaluate synthesis options and preferred pathways by grouping single-step reaction answers by transformation type.
- Classify answers in a way that is meaningful to synthetic chemists
- Easily manage and evaluate large, comprehensive answer sets
- Takes advantage of hundreds of common transformation types
Share SciPlanner™ Plans
- Collaboration is easier than ever with new Export/Import options that let you share your SciPlanner plans with other SciFinder users.
- Export a plan locally in the new SciPlanner exchange format (.pkx) and email or share the file with a colleague
- Collaborators or colleagues can open your plan using the new Import feature