Why should I apply?
During an all-expense-paid trip this August 15-25, you get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how our scientists and technologists organize, analyze and share information that sparks discoveries. You will:
- Expand your professional network as you engage scientists from all over the world.
- Develop your SciFinder proficiency and master professional skills to help advance your career.
- Increase your knowledge and exchange ideas about current and future research solutions.
- Tour centers of innovation and technology to broaden your understanding of the scientific enterprise.
You’ll also travel to Philadelphia, PA to attend the 252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition, “a platform to present, publish, discuss and exhibit the most exciting research discoveries and technologies in chemistry and its related disciplines.”
Am I eligible?
To be eligible, you must be a current Ph.D. student or postdoctoral researcher in chemistry or related science. You must also be proficient in the principles of information retrieval, analysis and workflow, and have a working knowledge of multiple research information tools. See our Terms & Conditions for additional information.
What are the program dates?
SciFinder Future Leaders program in Columbus, OH
252nd ACS National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA
What is the award?
The applicants who best demonstrate academic accomplishment, a commitment to research and an appreciation of research information will be announced in May 2016. Each will be awarded the following:
- All-expense-paid trip to Columbus, OH
- All-expense-paid trip to Philadelphia, PA to attend the 252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition
- Certificate of distinction
- $1,000 USD
For additional information, see the program Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.