Your single source to search and compare the latest published scientific methods!
MethodsNowTM features step-by-step instructions for analytical and synthetic methods in areas like pharmacology, HPLC, food analysis, natural product isolation analysis and water analysis, plus:
- Saves time with easy access to method details from millions of disclosed procedures
- Lets you quickly compare analytical methods side-by-side
- Displays experimental details in easy-to-read table format
- Includes materials, instrumentation, conditions and more
- Covers synthetic preparations from top journals and patents
- Features content curated by CAS scientists for superior discoverability and new CAS Method NumberTM identifiers for quick reference
Read Identifying the Perfect Method
from the December 19, 2016 edition of C&EN, highlighting MethodsNow as a shortcut in the search for analytical methods.
Watch this video for an overview of MethodsNow
Interested in synthetic methods?
Synthetic preparations are available through MethodsNow in SciFinder
Coverage includes synthetic preparations from 180 highly respected journals, including important titles like
- Organic Letters
- Catalysis Letters
- Journal of Coordination Chemistry
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Angewandte Chemie
- Chemical Science
All SciFinder users have 5 free samples to preview MethodsNow synthetic preparations in reaction answers. Login in to SciFinder to see!