STN AnaVist allows users to explore CAplus data through visual displays that reveal areas of concentration or differentiation. To share visualization projects, both the sender and the receiver must have:
- STN AnaVist™ Version 2.0
- STN Login IDs or STN Login IDs for Shared Projects
The software can be downloaded from the STN Software License and Download website.
See also the STN Login IDs for Shared Projects Form (PDF) and the Quick Start Guide for Holders of Login IDs for Shared Projects (PDF) for more information.
Holders of STN Login IDs for Shared Projects are permitted to:
- Download STN AnaVist software directly from CAS.
- Open STN AnaVist shared projects.
- Customize projects, e.g., create and format charts, edit and group terms, annotate the Research Landscape.
- Perform subset visualizations.
- Label documents.
- Display, print, and save documents.
- Share customized projects with others.
- Create Summary and Detailed Reports.
- Delete visualization projects.
- Display, download, and print full text (for materials available without restrictions or covered under their organization's electronic licenses).
- Purchase electronic copies of full text (via CAS Full Text Options).
- Order documents (via CAS Full Text Options).
Holders of STN Login IDs for Shared Projects are not permitted to:
- Import STN Express® or STN® on the WebSM answer sets.
- Create a new visualization project.
- Use the Download CAplusSM Documents feature.
All STN Login IDs for Shared Projects must be requested by a full-access STN Login ID holder using the STN Login IDs for Shared Projects Request Form (PDF). All fees incurred with STN Login IDs for Shared Projects are billed to the full-access STN account with which they are associated.
Contact the CAS Customer Center for more information about STN AnaVist Shared Projects