Learn about basic substance searching in SciFindern, including how to search for organic or inorganic substances and how to search by structure.
Substance Searching for Organic Substances
- Searching for organic substances and related property and spectral data
- Viewing associated references
- Finding reactions and commercial suppliers
Substance Searching for Inorganic Substances
- Searching for inorganic substances and related property and spectral data
- Using additional search concepts and substance roles to focus result sets
Searching for Substances by Structure
- Learning how to use the structure editor
- Finding related structures
- Understanding different types of structure searching
For questions or comments, or to schedule live training, please contact your local CAS representative.