Learn about reference searching in SciFindern, including how to search by keyword or keyword and substance name.
Reference Searching by Keyword
- Using keywords to find relevant publications
- Focusing a search strategy
- Using filters to refine and navigate through result sets
Reference Searching by Keyword and Substance Name
- Searching for references using keywords and a substance name
- Using substance role filters to find relevant answers
For questions or comments, or to schedule live training, please contact your local CAS representative.