New STN Revolutionizes Patent Searching
The new STN® platform delivers essential value-added content from CAS databases and Thomson Reuters' Derwent World Patent Index®, along with global full-text patent information and databases spanning key areas of science and technology, in an intuitive interface designed for professional IP searching. Leveraging cutting-edge technology, new STN revolutionizes patent searching by making it possible to explore the high-quality content STN offers to quickly find answers and develop unique insights.
"The new STN platform is very fast, and can handle almost any query that an information professional can throw at it. It opens up an entirely new class of questions that can be explored." To read more, click here.
Tony Trippe, Managing Director, Patinformatics, LLC
The latest release of new STN introduces Markush structure search, new XML and BizInt export options and seven additional databases. Click here to find out about the latest release.
New STN is currently available to all fixed-fee, Global Value Pricing and Search Service Value Pricing customers at www.stn.org.
New STN improves efficiency and enhances your search experience with:
- Project-oriented workflow
- Enhanced search power and faster search execution
- Simultaneous query and results interaction
- Integrated real-time analysis
The intuitive interface provides an integrated, efficient search experience with a project-oriented workflow.
Cutting-edge technology delivers unparalleled search power and specialized features that empower you to answer business-critical questions fast.
New STN offers unique features such as the Extended Patent Family Table that integrates patent information from CAplusSM, Derwent World Patents Index®, INPADOC and full-text databases to quickly provide a complete view of an invention.
Integrating generic and exemplified structure search with the premier collections of chemical patent and non-patent literature, new STN offers an unsurpassed chemical IP search solution.
New STN News
- BizInt Smart Charts and new STN collaboration extends and optimizes intellectual property search workflow (September 2015)
- Latest release of new STN breaks ground with Markush structure search, more export formats and seven additional databases (August 2015)
- New STN delivers essential biomedical and patent content, extending the benefits of the new platform to more search types and users (February 2015)
- New STN expands global patent coverage and enhances search capabilities (July 2014)
- New STN platform enhancements available, increase efficiency of search workflow (March 2014)
- Version Two of New STN delivers global patent content and new features (December 2013)
- Launch of Version One of New STN (July 2013)
Please note the classic STN platform remains available and fully supported.