CAS brings new content and search precision options for Formulation IP searching to STNext
This webinar will be broadcast twice on November 13, 2019. See times below.
- During this webinar you will get a better understanding of the content and search capabilities for formulation IP searching in CAS FORMULATIONS, a recently added database produced by CAS to STNext®.
- Using specific search fields and proximity operators, users can now significantly increase the precision of their formulation searches. Out of a single publication (patent, journal article or DailyMed product insert) multiple formulation definitions are manually curated.
- You will see how to search for combinations of substances to their function in the formulation. The location of the formulation (claims, examples, tables, supplemental information) can also be defined.
- Case studies will also show how to combine the results of a structure search in CAplus and MARPAT with additional compounds in a formulation. An example will show how to approach compounds with a variable alkyl chain, commonly used in formulations.
- For IP searchers mainly in agrochemicals, the well-known issues of finding mixtures of actives can now be improved resulting in a significant reduction of the post-processing time of manual relevance checking.
Webinar Broadcast Times
- 2:00 pm GMT Standard Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- 7:30 pm India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)
- 7:00 pm GMT Standard Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- 11:30 pm India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)