To ensure the best Formulus experience, and to conform with the most recent Internet security standards, use this recommended web browser technology.
(Updated March 2020)
- Windows 10: Firefox 65 and higher, Firefox 60 (ESR); Internet Explorer 11; Chrome 63 and higher
- Windows 8.1: Firefox 65 and higher, Firefox 60 (ESR); Internet Explorer 11; Chrome 63 and higher
- Mac OS 10.12 and higher: Safari 11 and higher; Firefox 65 and higher, Firefox 60 (ESR); Chrome 63 and higher
Internet Connection Requirements
Check with your organization's Site Administrator, Key Contact or help desk before changing any settings to conform to these requirements.
- SSL (https) connection to formulus.cas.org.
Additional Recommendations and Requirements
- Add https://formulus.cas.org to your browser’s "Trusted Sites" and Pop-up blocker Exceptions lists
- A PDF reader is required for printing Formulus answers and other information. Adobe Reader can be used with Mac or Windows computers.
Preview is a free viewer provided with Mac OS X.
- Appropriate ActiveX and plug-in permissions are required for Internet Explorer.