Who Should Attend?
- Pharmaceutical formulators involved in faster generic drug and oral medicine development, e.g., development of antidiabetic and anti-infective medicines
- Agrochemical formulators developing more environmentally friendly pesticide/insecticide compositions, e.g., for Scirpophaga incertulas
Join formulations professionals from across India for a by-invitation-only, sneak peek of Formulus® by CAS. See it in action and learn why >75% of your peers claim Formulus helps them:
- Reduce iterations required to optimize each formulation from early-phase clinical trials to the final marketable product
- Save significant time and resources throughout the development process.
- Gain access to the most comprehensive view of the known formulations landscape all in one place.
(seating is limited)
Dates and Locations:
December 2, 2019 - Mumbai
JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar
Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl Airport –Terminal 2
Andheri East, Mumbai
December 4, 2019 - Hyderabad
Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli
Road No.2, I.T Park
December 5, 2019 - Bengaluru
25, Windsor Square
Golf Course Road
Bengaluru, 560 052
9:00AM – 9:30AM Registration/Event check-in
9:30AM – 1:00PM Learning Sessions and Product overview
1:00PM – 2:00PM Hosted lunch
Asst. Director, Product & Content Operations
Molly is the Product Manager for Formulus and leads the Content Operations specialty database, and services operations unit. She has been working for CAS for 16 years and has handled a multitude of responsibilities in product development and content curation efforts. Molly works with organizations to help solve business, content, technology, and resource challenges. Molly leverages her bachelor’s degree in chemistry and an MBA to serve as a leader and active participant in global chemistry activities.