Upcoming Reload of AGRICOLA - Effect on SDIs, Manual Profiles and Saved Answers
AGRICOLA will be reloaded with enhancements on November 18, 2012. Key customer impacts are as follows:
- The monthly SDI for November will use the reloaded version of the database.
- Historical entry dates will only be available for 2012. If required, manual profiles should run on or before November 17, 2012 if not already done so after the last update in October.
- SDIs and saved queries will remain available after the reload.
Because the accession number format will change with the reload:
- Duplicate history for AGRICOLA SDIs will be deleted
- Previously saved single file answer sets in the AGRICOLA database are no longer valid and should be deleted by the user
- Previously saved multi-file answer sets with AGRICOLA answers are still valid for the other files but displays of the AGRICOLA portion should not be done
The reloaded AGRICOLA database will have many enhancements, including the simultaneous left and right truncation (SLART) and the Numeric Property search feature.
For further information, see HELP RLOAD after November 18 or contact your local STN Help Desk.