The following use and distribution restrictions apply to your use of the MSDS-OHS File on STN. Search results delivered to CUSTOMER in computer-readable form remain the property of the Database Producer. Unless specified otherwise in these RESTRICTIONS, Recipient may use search results in computer-readable form for the following purposes:
(a) editing or changing the format of search results to create search terms for use with search files or systems;
(b) combining search results with output from other searches, files, or systems to create a consolidated file of search results;
(c) editing the search results to remove irrelevant answers or to change the format of such results.
Recipient shall not use computer-readable search results as a database or part of a database from which hits are selectively retrieved by programmed search, unless Recipient has purchased the right to store search results using the ARCHIVE command or keyword.
Recipient may create one printed copy of search results from a computer-readable file of search results at no additional charge.
Recipient must destroy the computer-readable search results upon creation of the printed version, unless Recipient has purchased the right to archive records with the ARCHIVE command or keyword. Recipient may purchase the right to redistribute search results to additional users using the REDISTRIBUTE command or keyword.
Enter HELP SHARETERMS for detailed information on the STN Information Keep & Share Program, which allows Recipients to purchase the right to archive and / or redistribute search results from STN databases for internal re-use. Or, visit the STN Information Keep & Share Program for detailed information.
Recipient shall obtain Database Producer's specific written permission for any uses of computer-readable search results other than those listed here.
- Customer shall use the Database to view, print and/or archive MSDSs only in the conduct of its business and shall not provide or otherwise make available the Database or any part or copies thereof to any third party other than its employees and agents. Customer acknowledges that the Database is ChemADVISOR's product. Except as otherwise agreed to by ChemADVISOR in writing, Customer shall not create derivative works based on the Database or transform any portion of a Database or any portion thereof into another form.
- No title to or ownership of the Database or rights in patents, copyrights and trade secrets in the Database is transferred to Customer by virtue of this Agreement.
- Although great care has been taken by ChemADVISOR in compiling and checking the information and data contained in the Database to insure that it is current and accurate, ChemADVISOR disclaims any and all liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in such information and data, whether attributable to inadvertence or otherwise, except liability resulting solely from ChemADVISOR's willful misconduct and from any consequences arising therefrom. The data provided hereunder neither purports to be nor constitutes legal or medical advice. The sole and exclusive remedies against ChemADVISOR, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be repair or replacement of all or part of the Database.
- CHEMADVISOR DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE DATABASE IS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CHEMADVISOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE DATABASE DOES NOT CONTAIN ERRORS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEMADVISOR BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, RELIANCE ON THE DATABASE FOR MEDICAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OR SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY, LOST BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, OR LIABILITY TO ANY PART, WHETHER FORSEEABLE OR NOT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CHEMADVISOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE DATABASE AND SOFTWARE CONTAIN WORKS OF EXPRESSION WHICH ARE PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW. VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAWS COULD GIVE RISE TO SUBSTANTIAL PENALTY. THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DATABASE MAY NOT BE COPIED, REPRODUCED, MARKETED, RESOLD OR DISTRIBUTED IN WHOLE OR IN PART WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT OF CHEMADVISOR, INC. Copyright 2014 ChemADVISOR, Inc. All rights reserved. CHEMADVISOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER, WHETHER ATTRIBUTABLE TO INADVERTENCE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT LIABILITY RESULTING FROM CHEMADVISOR'S WILLFUL MISCONDUCT. THE DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER NEITHER PURPORTS TO BE NOR CONSTITUTES LEGAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE. IT IS FURTHER UNDERSTOOD BY CUSTOMER THAT CHEMADVISOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEMADVISOR BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OF CUSTOMER'S CLIENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF CUSTOMER OR ITS CLIENTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING UNDER OR RELATED TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, RELIANCE ON THE DATABASE FOR MEDICAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OR SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY, LOST BUSINESS, OR LOST PROFITS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CHEMADVISOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.