Each record should contain:
- Chemical name (required)
- CAS Registry Number®
- Catalog or order number
Please send your Excel® file in a format similar to the example below or click to download the CHEMCATS Excel template:
- Each product is contained in one row with one column dedicated to a particular data type.
- If multiple pieces of information are to be contained in a cell, use a semicolon to delimit each new piece of information (see example above).
- For price and quantity information, only include one price per quantity of product.
- If your CAS Registry Numbers are converted to date-format in Microsoft Excel (ex. 1821-12-1 appears as 12/1/1821), place a single quote before the Registry Number in your spreadsheet to prevent erroneous auto-formatting.
- Do not use special characters such as Greek, Chinese or Japanese characters, special chemical symbols, trademark or copyright characters, etc. Instead of special characters, write out the text equivalent for such characters.
- Do not send files with images.
Please note: Suppliers with large catalogs may be required to submit information using the SDF format. Record counts may be limited for Excel submissions.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.