Metals, Alloys and Salts, Oh My - Mining a wealth of Inorganic Chemistry with SciFindern
Date: December 9, 2020
From mining, to paints and pigments, to microchips, a tremendous number of industries rely heavily on inorganic chemicals that serve as catalysts, pigments, coatings, surfactants and more. Improved understanding of the behavior and analogs of inorganic molecules, as well as the most viable techniques for their modification, separation and utilization in effective industrial applications is essential to productive and efficient chemical and materials research. This absolutely requires access to comprehensive, timely and high quality literature.
SciFindern, the newest and most advanced offering in the SciFinder® family, empowers you to quickly find the most relevant, actionable answers that advance your research forward. Whether you are already using SciFindern or considering making the switch, this webinar will help improve your search effectiveness, allowing you to save time, be more creative, and increase confidence in your decision making.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Explore the wealth of available content for non-carbon-based chemistry including simple salts, mixed metal oxides, alloys, ceramics as well as their properties.
- Employ techniques to easily locate difficult to find metal complexes and other coordination compounds.
- Control structure search precision and use literature indexing concepts to more effectively identify unique applications using inorganics as catalysts, nano-structured materials and more.
Times (all times US Eastern Standard Time)
- 4am - 4:45am ET - Register
- 10am - 10:45am ET - Register
- 4pm - 4:45pm ET - Register
- 9pm - 9:45pm ET - Register