Join us at our upcoming webinars to learn more about SciFinderⁿ and other CAS products and services.
Hidden polymers - pro tips for finding them using SciFindern
Date: July 15, 2020
Polymers are found in almost in every material used in our daily life and are important research components in most scientific domains, technologies or industry, ranging from basic uses in the chemical enterprise to biopolymers and therapeutic polymers. Chemists often need to quickly identify relevant natural and synthetic polymers and their base monomers as well as the literature that describe their preparation and uses.
SciFindern, the newest and most advanced offering in the SciFinder® family, empowers you to quickly find the most relevant, actionable answers that advance your research forward. Whether you already using SciFindern or considering making the switch, this webinar will help improve your search effectiveness, allowing you to save time, be more creative, and increase confidence in your decision making.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- understand how polymers are curated in the CAS Registry to allow them to be effectively described and discovered
- search for polymers by structure, nomenclature or molecular formula
- filter search results by important structural characteristics
- efficiently link to literature describing polymeric applications, properties, and preparation
Times (all times US Eastern Daylight Time)
- 4am - 4:45am ET - Register
- 10am - 10:45am ET - Register
- 4pm - 4:45pm ET - Register
- 9pm - 9:45pm ET - Register