CAS Journal Coverage Now Includes Ahead-of-Print Articles for More Than 100 Journal Titles
In ongoing efforts to provide the most current chemistry and related scientific information available, CAS journal coverage now includes ahead-of-print (AOP) articles published by:
- ACS Publications
- AIP Journals
- Nature Publishing Group
AOP articles are included from more than 100 journal titles CAS covers from these publishers.
Upgrade Now to STN Express, Version 8.5
Take advantage of enhanced functionality and content now available in STN Express, Version 8.5. Key features in this release include:
- Updated table and report post-processing functionality to allow parsing of the new assembled FQHIT, QHIT, FQHITEXG and QHITEXG display formats in MARPAT.
- New Patent Family Manager option to streamline twin multiple basic patent content from CASM/CAplusSM answer sets.
- Save Answers for SciFinder wizard transfers answers from STN to the web version of SciFinder to improve workflow between information professionals and scientists.
- Hyperlinks from MEDLINE cited references to associated MEDLINE records.
- Default RSA encryption of sessions for enhanced security.
INPADOC: Coverage of German Patent Data Resumed, Enhanced Legal Status
The coverage of German bibliographic and legal status data has been resumed in the INPADOC databases INPADOCDB/INPAFAMDB.
The coverage gap from week 25/2011 has been closed and current DE data will be provided close to the time of publication. Some delays for legal status information are still possible.
Recent developments at the German Patent Office brought significant enhancements to the legal status information: the coverage has been extended to include new legal status events and more legal effect dates.
For all current legal status events, a new set of legal status codes is applied, old codes will not be changed.
More details have been published by the European Patent Office. This includes a list of all new legal status codes and the corresponding old codes: http://www.epo.org/service-support/updates/2011/20110811b.html
Please use the new and corresponding old codes for legal status searching, e.g., "opposition filed": (DE8363 or DER026)/LSC.