CAplus - STN AnaVist Database Sheet
The STN® AnaVist™ Database Sheet for CAplusSM includes the following:
Chemical Abstracts Plus (CAplus) provides current and comprehensive worldwide coverage of chemistry and related scientific disciplines. CAplus covers international journals, patents, patent families, technical disclosures, technical reports, books, conference proceedings, dissertations, electronic-only journals, and web preprints from all areas of chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, and related sciences from 1907 to the present.
Cited references are included for journals, conference proceedings, and basic patents from the US, EPO, WIPO, and German patent offices added to the CAS databases from 1997 to the present. In addition, nearly 300,000 existing patent records from 1982-2008 have been supplemented with information for cited patents.
Bibliographic information and available abstracts for the articles from nearly 1,500 key chemical journals are added within 1 week of journal receipt. CAplus is updated daily with new bibliographic records and weekly with indexing.
- 1907 to the present, plus more than 180,000 pre-1907 records
- More than 41.2 million records (4/15)
- Updated daily with about 5,000 new citations
- Updated weekly with indexing for approximately 12,000-16,000 records
All areas of chemistry and chemical engineering. The major subdivisions are:
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Macromolecular Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical, Inorganic, and Analytical Chemistry
- Cover-to-cover coverage of more than 1,500 key chemical journals since October 1994
- Thousands of journals monitored
- Technical disclosures
- Conference proceedings
- Technical reports
- Meeting abstracts
- Web preprints
- Electronic-only journals
Chemical Abstracts Service
P.O. Box 3012
Columbus, Ohio 43210-0012 USA
A list of worldwide representatives is available at CAS Representatives Worldwide.
See the CAS Information Use Policy for more information.
For more detailed information, view the STN Database Summary Sheet.