Science IP® is the CAS information search service that provides fast, accurate and comprehensive searches of the world’s scientific and technical literature. Science IP can assist your organization with a variety of customized searching and competitive analysis capabilities in the field of scientific intellectual property protection. From an exhaustive search to a focused report, Science IP ensures you will have confidence in your business decisions.
The Science IP Research Team consists of highly-trained scientists who are also expert patent searchers. The Science IP search team has access to the CAS Technical Advisory Team, whose members are highly trained and educated scientists with expertise in many areas of science and technology. Science IP is headquartered at CAS in Columbus, Ohio.
Current Science IP customers include:
- Patent attorneys
- Information professionals
- Technology transfer managers
- Licensing agents
- R&D managers
- Competitive intelligence professionals
Why should you use Science IP?
- High quality results customized to your exact specifications
- Experienced Research Team
- Access to the CAS Technical Advisory Team of Subject Matter Experts
- Cost effective – no retainer or commitment required. Only pay for time and materials (hourly fee + online database costs)
- Fast turnaround – standard delivery is 3-5 days or a 24 hour rush service is available
- Analysis services
- Connection Tables from CAS
- Trust – used daily by chemical and pharmaceutical companies and law firms for patenting and litigation purposes
- Mitigate risk – Science IP ‘leaves no stone unturned’
- Reliability – Science IP is the search service for CAS who has been in business for more than 100 years and has provided search services for more than 30 years
Science IP does whatever it takes to provide search solutions to ensure that you have all the science and technology information you need, when you need it.
To request a search online, submit a Search Request Form (PDF) either via email or fax (614-447-5443), talk to one of our expert searchers or for more information email email@example.com. You may also call Science IP toll-free in North America at 1-866-360-0814 or worldwide at 1-614-447-5650.
Science IP vCard