To be considered for inclusion in CHEMCATS®
- Contact the CAS Customer Center to express your interest. A representative will contact you to begin the vetting process.
- Go to CHEMCATS Supplier Data Submission to determine if your products are acceptable for CHEMCATS, and to find information on preparing and submitting your chemical catalog for consideration.
- Consider additional options available for purchase that include: Featured Listings, Company Logo, CAS Registry Number Service and/or Professional Services provided by Science IP®.
- Agree to the annual participation fee.
- E-mail your catalog information to firstname.lastname@example.org. For large files, contact us for access to our FTP site.
- Submit general company contact information for ordering your products:
- Company name
- Address(es) [multiple locations or distributors may be included]
- Phone number(s)
- Fax (optional)
Suppliers that participate in CHEMCATS must keep their catalog current by regularly submitting revised list/contact information.
CAS reserves the right to review and approve all requests for inclusion in CHEMCATS.