Free trial of the Numeric Property Search Feature in PCTFULL on STN
Eligible STN customers can save time and money with the new Numeric Property Search feature now available in the Patent Cooperation Treaty Full Text database (PCTFULL) on STN. With added precision, the Numeric Property Search feature increases your relevant results by limiting to:
- Size (e.g., SIZ< 100 nm),
- Temperature (e.g., TEMP=5C to 10C),
- Range (e.g., 20 %
- many other useful chemical and physical properties in hundreds of units.
Share your experience searching numeric properties in PCTFULL and receive a discount up to $100 off PCTFULL use in July.
Heres how it works:
- Search for Numeric Properties in PCTFULL during either May or June 2011.
- Complete the PCTFULL questionnaire at http://www.stn-international.de/pctfull_survey.html by June 23, 2011.
- Receive a credit worth up to $100 for PCTFULL use during July 2011.
For additional information about PCTFULL Numeric Property searching in PCTFULL, please refer to the following link: http://www.stn-international.de/nps.html.