Benefit to you
- Access precise, dependable, and timely information on synthetic organic research, including organometallics, total syntheses of natural products and biotransformation reactions.
- Find information concerning reaction conditions, yields and catalysts.
- Answer questions such as:
- Different reactions producing the same product
- Uses or applications of a particular catalyst
- Various ways to carry out specific functional group transformations
CASREACT®, produced by CAS, contains:
- More than 65.8 million single- and multi-step reactions -- available with SciFinder and on STN
- More than 13.8 million additional synthetic preparations available with SciFinder
How do we count
CASREACT consists of single- (A->B, B->C, C->D) and multi-step (A->C, A->D, B->D) reactions, plus synthetic preparations. Single- and multi-step reactions can be found in all CAS and STN products. Synthetic preparations are accessible through the SciFinder Explore Reactions function or by applying a product role limiter on a CAS Registry Number search in STN.
- 1840 to the present
- CASREACT contains reaction information from the millions of published journal articles and patent documents selected for inclusion in Chemical AbstractsTM (CA).
- Updated daily
- More than 150,000 single- and multi-step reactions are added each week.
Sample record from SciFinder
You can use the following CAS products to search CASREACT: