Prepare a list of your stock chemicals available for general sale, using one of the file formats listed below. To determine if the products in your catalog are acceptable for CHEMCATS, please see Acceptable CHEMCATS Products. Addition to CHEMCATS is a selective process and requires your catalog to be vetted.
CHEMCATS strongly encourages the inclusion of the following fields for each item in your submission:
- Chemical name (required for non-structure data files)
- Synonyms, Trade names
- Catalog Number/Order Number
- CAS Registry Number® (We strongly suggest the inclusion of CAS RNs with your product data to ensure the accessibility of your data through all CAS customer interfaces, e.g., SciFinder®.)
- Structure diagram (.sdf format only, images and other formats not accepted)
- Quantities available
- Prices (indicate currency)
- Estimated delivery time
- Pricing and Availability Links
- Experimental Property field set to "Available" or "Not Available" (use Available if any analytical data can be provided upon request) new
Note: CAS Client Services provides fee-based substance identification, CAS Registry Number assignment, and chemical name/CAS RN lookup. If you are unable to provide CAS RNs with your initial product list, please consider contacting CAS Client Services.
Additional data fields can also be submitted for inclusion with all catalog entries:
- Shipping and handling information
- Packaging information
If you wish to submit an alternate file format, please contact email@example.com.
Note: We are unable to receive e-mail attachments exceeding 50 MB. Contact us for details to upload your data to our FTP site.
Any stock chemical available for general sale is acceptable for listing in CHEMCATS. Screening libraries and standard chemical catalogs are eligible for inclusion.
The following product types are not listed in CHEMCATS:
- Chemicals available for synthesis on demand, that have not been previously synthesized by the supplier
- Non-chemical catalog items, i.e., laboratory supplies, whole animal tissue, kits for analysis, etc.
Please exclude these items from your submission.
If you have questions regarding the acceptability of your catalog or certain entries in your catalog, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 3012
Columbus, OH 43210-0012
2540 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43202